Thursday 14 February 2013

O, son of adam! indeed satan is your open enemy....



Feb 9, '13 11:59 AM
for everyone


Almighty Allah says:  O, son of Adam! indeed satan is your open enemy, therefore regard him as your enemy. do good deeds for the day on which you will be present in front of almighty allah in groups. in front of allah you will be lined up and you will read your book of deeds, word by word. you will be asked what you have done openly and secretly. then pious people will go towards heaven, group after group. and the sinful people will go towards hell. sufficient for you are the promises of allah. and i am allah you should know! me!i am the sustainer, thus thank me. i am the forgiver, thus seek forgiveness from me. i am the final destination, thus turn towards me. i am the knower of your secrets, thus fear me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home