Thursday 14 February 2013

O, son of adam! do not curse my creatures, because the curse will bounce back to you.



Feb 9, '13 12:06 PM
for everyone




Almighty Allah says: O, son of adam! do not curse my creatures, because the curse will bounce back to you. 

o, son of adam! my heavens are suspended in space by one of my names, without any pillars. your hearts are not going to be straightened except by my admonitions from my book. 

o, you people, stone does not dissolve in water; in the same way admonitions won’t change your cruel heart.

o, son of adam, why are you not protecting yourself from evil deeds? why are you not protecting yourself from sins? aren’t you afraid of hell? why aren’t you protecting yourself from the wrath of allah? if it were not for ruku’ (the kneeling) of elders(in prayers), suckling babies, grazing animals, humble youths, indeed i would have made the sky of steel, the earth of copper and the mud of pebbles. i would not have send a single drop of water from the sky nor grown a single grain from the earth. i would have poured on you my worst wrath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home