Monday 31 December 2012

Almighty Allah says:



Dec 31, '12 10:55 AM
for everyone


I wonder how a person can be happy, who is certain of death.
I wonder at a person who is certain of reckconing (the Day of Judgement), but still accumulates wealth.
I wonder at a person who is certain of going into the grave, but still smiles without concern.
I wonder at a person who is certain of this world's doom, but still has tranquility in loving this world.
I wonder at a person who is certain of the Hereafter and its Bounties but he still rests.
I wonder at a person who is knowledgeable in his speech, and ignorant in his heart.
I wonder at a person who cleans him/herself with water, but does not cleanse his heart.
I wonder at people who look for bad points in others, but is unaware of the same in themselves.
I wonder at a person who knows that Almighty Allah is aware of his actions, but still commits sins.
I wonder at a person who preaches to the people, but does not preach to his own soul.
I wonder at a person who knows that he/she will die alone, go into the grave alone, give accounts alone, but is still totally engrossed with people who will not be able to help him/her.
Allah says: There is no god but Me. Thus Mohammed (SAW) is My servant and My messenger. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home