Monday 31 December 2012

Almighty Allah says:4



Dec 31, '12 10:48 AM
for everyone


O, Son of Adam! a person who starts his day with greed for this world, finds no increase (in wealth) from Allah, and he is far from Allah. From this world nothing added to his wealth but struggle, and for the hereafter he has added exertion. Almighty Allah has added grief in his heart that will never end. Almighty Allah will add to his poverty which will never change into wealth, and increase his wishes and leave them unfulfilled.

O, Son of Adam! every day of your life is getting shorter, but still you do not understand? Each day I send down to you My bounties, but you are not thankful to Me for them. You are not content with little nor are you satisfied with much.

O, Son of Adam! not a single day misses but that your provision comes to you from Me; and not a single night passes, but that My angles give Me accounts of your bad deeds. You eat My provision, and you still disobey Me; but still when you call Me, I still answer you. From Me, good bounties descend upon you and from you. And from you, sinful deeds come up to Me.

How good a master I am and how bad a servant you are! I give you what ever you ask Me, but still you go on sinning. I hide these sins, one after another, one evil deed after another. I am ashamed of you, but you are not ashamed of Me? You forget Me, but I remember you. You are afraid of people, and you are careless of Me. You fear enmity of people, but you do not fear My wrath?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home