Monday 31 December 2012

Almighty Allah says:5





O, son of Adam! don not be like the one; who seeks pardon because of his unlimited desires. Who hopes for heaven, but does not do good deeds; Who speaks like pious person, but acts like hypocrites; Who has been blessed by bounties, but is not content; And if who is given (bounties), is not patient; Who advises others to do good deeds, but he himself indulges in evil ones. Who advises others to stay away from evil deeds, but he himself does not stay away from them; Who hates hypocrites, but is one of them.

O, Son of Adam! the earth always says "You walk on me, but in the end you will be within my bowls. I am a dwelling where you will have to stay all alone. I am a dwelling which is full of ferocious things, such as serpents and scorpions. So, O, Son of Adam, do good deeds and thereafter enter me; only then would you be happy and without hardships."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home