Saturday 20 October 2012

Trusting Allāh (S.W.T.)




Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem

Holy Prophet Muhammad  al Mustafā (S.A.W.W) said:

"Allāh (S.W.T.) says: Whenever My creature, instead of putting his trust in Me, appeals to other creatures, I will close to him all the earthly and heavenly gates.  Then if he asks Me for anything, I will not fulfill his desire and if he calls upon Me, I will not answer him.  However, if a man, instead of turning to others, puts his trust in Me, I will guarantee his daily food to be given by the earth and heavens.  Should such a person recites Dua, I will fulfill it, should he ask Me for anything.  I will give it to him and should he seek forgiveness, I will forgive him.”

  [Reference: Oddatol Daee (The Asset of Supplicant),Chapter 3, Hadees 347]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home