Tuesday 11 September 2012

One who is contented with divine destiny is the one most aware of God.......


Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “One who is contented with divine destiny is the one most aware of God.” 

 Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “The most important aspect of obedience to God is being content with and being patient with what God has decreed whether we like it or not. And when one is content with what God has decreed for him, whether he likes it or not, that which is decreed is best for him.” 

 Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “God has placed some good in whatever He has decreed for a believer with which the believer is content.” 

Imam Baqir (a.s) quoted on the authority of the Prophet of God (a.s) that God the Almighty said: “I swear by My Majesty and My Honor that I have not created any creature dearer to Me than a believer. That is why I put My own name (believer) on him. He should be content with My action if I deprive him of whatever lies between the East and the west, or if I bestow on him whatever exists between the East and the West. He should be patient with any catastrophes that I descend upon him, and 
he should be grateful for My blessings. O' Muhammad! Please record his name among the honest ones near Me.” 

Imam Sadiq (a.s) said that Imam Hassan Mujtaba (a.s) met Abdullah ibn Ja'far and told him: “O' Abdullah! How can one be a believer if he is not content with what God has destined for him; and considers his position to be low even though God has destined it for him. I guarantee that the supplications of those who think only of God's pleasure will be accepted.” 

Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “Comfort and convenience lie in contentment and certitude, and sorrow and sadness lie in doubt and anger.” 

Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “Religious knowledge guides us towards love for God. 30 God will honor those who were chosen by God for their contentment, and God will debase those who make Him angry.

Contentment and anger are two of God's creatures, and He will increase which ever He pleases.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home