Sunday 3 February 2013

THE BEST OF YOUR WOMEN IS.......



Feb 3, '13 10:41 AM
for everyone
Islam urges the mother to be the source of love, beauty, peace and security in the house and advises her to endeavor to create a tightly knit family life full of harmony and affection.
A man said to the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.): "I have a wife who welcomes me at the door when I enter the house, and sees me off when I leave. When she sees me grieved, asks me: what are you grieved for? If you are anxious about your livelihood, it is guaranteed by other than you; or if you are worried about your hereafter life, may Allah increase your worries." The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) said: "Allah has agents and she is one of them. She will get half a martyr's reward."
According to Jabir bin Abdallah Al-Ansari: Once the Prophet (s.a.w.) said:
"The best of your women is the prolific, the affectionate, the chaste, the endeared of her family, the humble to her husband, fortified against other than him, listens to what he says,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home