Sunday 9 December 2012

MUNAJAAT


Dec 9, '12 2:14 AM
for everyone

   My Lord!
*Thy bounty which Thou hast given me - - strip it not away!
*Thy generosity which Thou hast given me - - strip it not away!
*Thy cover over me through Thy clemency - - tear it not away!
*My ugly acts which Thou hast come to know - - forgive them!

My Lord!
*I seek intercession from Thee with Thee, and
*I seek sanctuary in Thee from Thee!
*I have come to Thee craving Thy beneficence, desiring Thy        kindness, …
*So act toward me with the forgiveness and mercy of which Thou     art worthy!
*Act not toward me with the chastisement and vengeance of which    I am worthy!
* By Thy mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful!

O Lord!
Which person has come before Thee seeking hospitality, and You have not received him hospitably?  And who is the one who has dismounted at Thy door hoping for magnanimity, and to whom You have not shown it?

O Allah who is the asylum of every fleer, the hope of seekers!
O Best Object of hope! O Most Generous Aim for supplication!
O Allah who does not reject His asker or disappoint the expectant!
O Allah whose door is open to His supplicators and whose veil is lifted for those who hope in Him!

I ask Thee by Thy generosity to show kindness toward me through Thy gifts,
* with that which will give serenity to my soul, and
* through certainty with that which will make easy for me the   afflictions of this world, and
*life from my insight the veils of blindness!
By Thy mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home