Wednesday 12 September 2012

Taunting By Satans And Wihtholding Of Weeping By Hell Dwellers



Taunting By Satans And Wihtholding Of Weeping By Hell Dwellers

Even Satans (devils) will taunt people of hell and they will make a mockery of them. It is mentioned that the sinners will not weap and cry and complain loudly for fear of being mocked by devils. Says the Lord: “When the hell dwellers will be dealt with and when they willl reach their destination in hell Satan will tell them: Verily, God had given you a true promise.

I had also given you a promise but it was false. Yet I had no binding pwer over you. Of course, I dropped a doubt in your hearts and you, wrongly using your freedom, believed in my false promise. So, now, do not scold me but scold your ownselves. Today neither I can help you nor you can assist me. I am fed up with you now, as you made me a partner of God in the world. Doubtlessly a painful chastisement is fixed for the unjust oppressors.” (Surah Ibrahim 14: 22)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home