Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem

Holy Prophet Muhammad al Mustafā (S.A.W.W) said:

“I swear by Him Who has sent me with the truth as Prophet; Archangel Gabriel has reported to me from Archangel Israfel who directly reports from Almighty Allāh that one who offers this prayer, (at the last night of Ramzān al-Mubarak)  [Prayer is in attachment] will not raise his head from prostration before Almighty Allāh would forgive him, accept his acts during the month of Ramzān , and overlooks his sins..."

[Reference: Mafatih al-Jinan]

Dua for Twenty-ninth Ramzan al-Mubarak

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
supplication
Allaahumma Ghashshinee Feehi Bir-Rah’mati War-Zuqnee Feehit Tawfeeqa Wal I’s’mata Wa Tahir Qalbee Min Ghayaahibit Tuhmati Yaa Rah’eeman Bi-I’baadihil Moomineen

O Allah draw me near to Thy mercy, in this month, and enwrap me with it, keep me alive attached with guidance, having a clear conscience, cleanse my heart from the vulgarity of making false accusations, O He who treats the faithful servants mercifully.

-----
Please Click on below:




Please Check Attachment for

A’amal for Last Night of Ramzan al-Mubarak
---

Recommended Salat for 30th night of Ramzan al-Mubarak
Recite 12 Rak-a’t Namaaz(2x6) 
In every Rak-a’t, 
Soorah Al Faatih’ah - 1Time 
Soorah A
 
l Ikhlaas
 
 - 20 times 
After the Salam, Salawaat -100 times


A humble request
Imam Ali (a.s.) said: The prayer of a fasting person at the time of Iftar is never rejected.
Please do pray for restoration of Jannat al-Baqi & early re-appearance of Imam-E-Zamana (atfs) at the time of Iftar.


Iltemase Dua