Monday 27 August 2012

8th- Shawwal al Mukarram 1433 A.H.

Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem

 8th- Shawwal al Mukarram
Deepest condolences to the Holy Prophet Mohammad (s.a.w.w.),  Amir al-Mu'minin Imam 'Ali ibn Abi Talib (a.s.),  Ahl-e-Bait (a.s.), Imam-e-Zamana (a.s.) and to the Muslim world on the Tragedy of Al-Baqi', the day that Abdul Aziz Aal S'aud, one of the kings of Saudi Arabia that agreed and helped the Wahabbis to demolish the holy shrines in Jannat-ul-Baqi'


 Holy Prophet Muhammad  al Mustafa (S.A.W.W) said:

On Judgment Day, I will visit one who has performed my Ziyarat or the Ziyarat of anyone from my progeny; till I save him from the terrors of that day.

 [Reference:  Kamiluz Ziyaraat, Tradition 4, page 9]
  
Holy Prophet Muhammad  al Mustafa (S.A.W.W) said:

"One who comes to the Ziyarat of my grave after my passing away is like one who has migrated to me during my lifetime. So if you cannot come for my Ziyarat, convey your salutation to me, for it is sure to reach me..’

[Reference: Kamiluz Ziyaraat, Tradition 17, page 10 ]
-----

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ

A humble request
Please do pray for restoration of Jannat al-Baqi & early re-appearance of Imam-E-Zamana (atfs) .

Iltemase Dua

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home