Saturday 13 April 2013


"At the last moments of her life, after making the ablution, Fatima.sa. she told Asma bint Umays; "O Asma bring the perfume which I usually use and the dress with which I perform the prayer, for me then siit beside my bed, try to wake me up when it is the time of prayer, If I wake up. I will perfrom the prayer, and if not , send someone after Abu Hassan.as. call him"............... Ref; light of fatima zahra,pg-4- hadees 35,Photo: "At the last moments of her life, after making the ablution, Fatima.sa. she told Asma bint Umays; "O Asma bring the perfume which I usually use and the  dress with which I perform the prayer, for me then siit beside my bed, try to wake me up when it is the time of prayer, If I wake up. I will perfrom the prayer, and if not , send someone after Abu Hassan.as. call him"............... Ref; light of fatima zahra,pg-4- hadees 35,romote ยท 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home