Monday 11 March 2013

'I will convert the deserts of Mecca into gold if you wish. ........................



Mar 11, '13 1:22 PM
for everyone


God's Prophet (s) said, "An angel came to me and said, O Muhammad! Your Lord the Honorable the Exalted sends you greetings and says, 'I will convert the deserts of Mecca into gold if you wish. "Then the Prophet (s) raised his head towards the sky and said," O my Lord! On days that I am full I will thank you, and on days that I am hungry I ask Thee for my sustenance. "
According to the same documentation, God's Prophet (s) said, "O Ali! When the Resurrection Day comes you and your children will be riding on horses covered with pearls and hyacinth. God will issue an order that you be taken to Paradise while the people are looking on. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home