Monday 11 March 2013

God's Prophet (s) said, "O Ali! I asked my Lord for five things regarding you..............



Mar 11, '13 1:21 PM
for everyone


 God's Prophet (s) said, "O Ali! I asked my Lord for five things regarding you. He granted them to me. The first thing was that when the Earth is rent asunder I shall be the first one to be resurrected and push the dirt off from my face and you will be with me. This was accepted. The second thing I asked my Lord for was that when I am taken to the Scale for my deeds to be reckoned, you will be with me. This was accepted. The third thing that I asked for was my Lord that you be the one carrying my flag called "Leva Allah Akbar" on which it is written, "The prosperous ones are those who attain Paradise!" This was accepted. The fourth thing that I asked was that you be the one at my Pool to serve water to my nation. This was accepted. And the fifth thing that I asked my Lord for was that you be the one leading my nation to Paradise. This was also accepted.Therefore, I praise God for what He granted me. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home