Tuesday 26 February 2013

HUJJATS OF ALLAH (S.T.)



Feb 25, '13 1:20 PM
for everyone


Bismilla-heer-Rahmaneer-Raheem


    Holy Prophet Muhammad  al Mustafā (S.A.W.W) said:

“My successors and heirs and the Hujjats of Allah over the creation after me are twelve. The first one of them is my brother, and their last is my son.” It was asked, “O Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.), who is your brother?” He said: “Ali Ibne Abi Talib.” He was asked, “Who is your son?” He said: “He is Mahdi. He would fill the earth with equity and justice as it will be full of oppression and tyranny. By the One Who sent me as an apostle with truth, even if a day is left from the world, Allah will prolong it until my son, Mahdi will rise. Then Allah will send down Ruhullah Isa Ibne Maryam (a.s.), who will pray behind my son. And the earth will shine with the illumination of its Lord, and his rule will extend from east to west.”

[References:The Promised Mahdi,vol 1,  page 117]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home