Friday 1 February 2013

Bibi Fatima Zehra (s.a) will lead them into Paradise.



Feb 1, '13 10:32 AM
for everyone


Imam Baqir (A) said:

"I heard Jabir Ibn Abdullah Ansari say: Allah's Messenger said: "On the Day of Rising, My daughter, Fatima, shall arrive riding a female camel from among the camels of Paradise-to her right shall be seventy thousand angels and to her left shall also be seventy thousand angels; Gabriel will be holding its muzzle and calling with the loudest of voices: `Cast down your eyes so that Fatima Bint Muhammad may pass!"

"Then shall no prophet, messenger, truthful one, or martyr remain without casting their eyes down until Fatima passes... Then a call shall come from the side of Allah, the Exalted:

My beloved one and the daughter of my beloved one; ask Us and you shall be given (whatever you wish), and intercede, your intercedence shall be accepted. By my Honor and Exaltation, the oppression of no oppressor shall pass My (judgement) today. She (Fatima) will then say:

"O Allah, My Master; My progeny, My Shiites (followers), the Shiites of my progeny, those who love me and those who love my progeny."

She will then hear a call from Allah's side, may His Name be exalted:

"Where are Fatima's progeny, her Shiites, those who love her, and those who love her progeny?" They will then come forward, surrounded by angels of mercy, and Fatima will lead them into Paradise."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home