Friday 11 January 2013

Words to Live



Jan 6, '13 11:39 AM
for everyone


Anes Ibn Malik (One of the Prophet's Companions) reports that a Bedouin came to the Messenger of Allah and greeted him in the Mosque. The Messenger of Allah asked him where he came from.The Bedouin said: "I come from far seeking answers to some questions. “Our master told him to ask his questions. 

 Anes Ibn Malik (One of the  Prophet's Companions) reports that a Bedouin came to the Messenger of Allah and greeted him in the Mosque. The Messenger of Allah asked him where he came from.The Bedouin said: "I come from far seeking answers to some questions. “Our master told him to ask his questions.

•     Q:  I wish to be an intelligent man, what should I do?
      A:   Fear Allah

•      Q: I wish to be a loyal servant to Allah and do what He wants me to do:
        A: Read the Qur"an.

•      Q:  I wish to be enlightened and have peace of heart
        A: Remember Death.

•      Q:  I wish to be protected against enemies
       A: Trust in Allah.

•      Q:  I wish to follow the Straight Path
        A:  Do good to others for Allah"s sake.

•      Q: What should I do so that Allah does not abase me?
        A:  Do not respond to the desires of your flesh.

•      Q:  I wish to have a long life
        A:  Praise and thank Allah.

•       Q: I wish for prosperity
        A: Be in a state of ablution at all times.

•       Q: How can I save myself from the hellfire?
       A: Protect your eyes and your tongue and your hands and what is below your waistline against Evil.

•      Q: How can I cleanse myself from my sins?
        A:  Shed tears for what you have done and repent by undoing what you have done  wrong.

•       Q: I wish to be a respectable person.
        A:  Then, don’t ask for anything from anybody.

•      Q: I wish to be honorable.
       A: Then don’t divulge the wrong doings of anybody.

•      Q:  What should I do to protect myself from the tortures of the grave?
       A:  Recite the Surah Mulk.

•      Q: What should one do to be rich?
        A: Read the Surah Muzammil.

•       Q: How should I calm my fear of the day of last judgment?
        A: Remember Allah before you eat anything and before you sleep.

•       Q: What should I do to feel the presence of Allah when I make my prayers?
        A: Give the utmost care in taking your ablutions and in being clean and pure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home