Tuesday 1 January 2013

HADEES



Jan 1, '13 10:59 AM
for everyone


Witnessing Hearts
 Abu Abdillah Ja'far b. Muhammad, peace be upon him, said that:
He said: "Look into your heart. If it disowns your friend (or harbours doubt about him) then either of you must have done something (improper)."
 Reconciliation among people
 Abu Abdillah Ja'far b. Muhammad, peace be upon him, said:
"The charity best loved by Allah is to bring about reconciliation among people when they are divided by friction and to bring them closer to each other when they have moved apart."
Provision from unexpected quarters
He said: Abul Hasan Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Ja'far reported to me from his father, from Muhammad b. al-Hasan al-Saffar, from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Isa, from Muhammad b. Khalid al-Barqi that Hammad b. Isa said:
I requested Abul Hasan Musa b. Ja'far, peace be upon him, saying: "May I be your ransom, pray to Allah that He may bless me with a son, and may not deprive me from Haj as long as I live." He says: "He prayed for me and Allah gave me this son. And whenever the days of Haj arrived while I had no means for the expenses, Allah provided from unexpected quarters."
12. On being mindful - not conceited
He said: Abul Qasim Ja'far b. Muhammad reported to me from his father, from Sa'd b. Abdillah, from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. Isa, from al-Husain b. Saeed, from Muhammad b. Abu Umair from al-Harith b. Behram, from Amru b. Jamee' that:
Abu Abdillah, Ja'far b. Muhammad, peace be upon him told me: "Whoever comes to us seeking Fiqh, Qur'an and its exegesis, let him in. And whoever comes to reveal such secret (fault of the others) which Allah (in His Mercy) has concealed, discard him!" Someone said: "May I be your ransom, may I mention my present situation?" He said: "(Yes), if you so wish." He said: "By Allah, I am persistent upon sin since long time, and I intend to transform myself, but I cannot." He said: "If what you say is true, then Allah loves you, and He does not prevent your transformation except that you may fear him (more by being mindful, and not conceited)."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home