Thursday 6 December 2012

BEAUTIFUL SAYINGS BY IMAM HUSSEIN (A.S.)



Dec 6, '12 11:28 AM
for everyone

 O God bless me with awe for Your Majestic Dignity, as if I am beholding You, and bless me with excellence through piety , and may Your decree benefit me and Your destiny gladden me, so that, I don’t wish to hasten that which is delayed by You, and don’t wish to delay that which You wish to be hastened by me.

What has he obtained who lost You O God? And what has he lost who found You? One who is satisfied with anyone other than- You, O God, has in reality dispossessed himself of everything?

People are slave of this world and their religion is just like saliva or taste on the tongue. They revolve around religion as long as their materialistic needs are well provided; but when they face difficulties, tests & trials, very few people prove to be steadfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home