Monday 5 November 2012

The Door of Knowledge





Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem


Holy Prophet Muhammad  al Mustafā (S.A.W.W)  said:

“O Ali, I am the city of knowledge and you are its door. The city can only be entered through its door. Those who claim that they love me but hate you are lying because you are from me and I am from you: your flesh is my flesh, your blood is my blood,your soul is from my soul, what you hide is what I hide, and what you show is what I show You are the Imām of my nation and my successor.Those who obey you succeed, and those who disobey you fail. Those who follow you will benefit, and those who are against you will lose. Those who are committed to you are winners, and those who abandon you are losers.You and the Imāms after you are like the ark of Nuh. The riders of the ark survived, and those who stayed behind drowned. You are like the stars. Whenever one star disappears, another one appears until the Day of Judgement.”

[References: Ghayatol Maram page 543; Sadouq in Amaali p 222; Kamal Al-Deen v1 p241; Bihar v23 p125 h53; Tabari in Besharatol Mostafa p39; Faraet Al-Semtayn v2 p243; Jameol Al-Akhbar p16; Bihar v40 P 203 h9; Khatib in Tarikh Al-Baghdad v11 p204; Asqalani in Lisan Al-Mizan v5 p19]

-----

A humble request
Please do pray for restoration of Jannat al-Baqi & early re-appearance of Imam-E-Zamana (atfs) 

Iltemase Dua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home