Saturday 13 October 2012

Hope in Allāh (s.w.t.)


Bismillah Arrahman Arraheem

Imām Ali ibn al-Husayn Zayn al-'Abidin (A.S.) said: 

“MY God! By Your Glory, even if You put a chain round my neck, deprive me of Your pardon, disclose my disgrace before people, give order to put me into Fire, and make a separation between the righteous and me I will never lose my hope in You, nor will I expel from my heart the desire of seeking Your pardon and forgiveness, or expel from my heart Your Love.  I will never forget Your kindness and Your concealing of my defects.”

[Reference: Oddatol Daee (The Asset of Supplicant),Chapter 1, Hadees 39]

-----

A humble request
Please do pray for restoration of Jannat al-Baqi & early re-appearance of Imam-E-Zamana (atfs) 



Iltemase Dua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home